Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Lovin'*

I love the way my dog's head smells. I love the feeling of lying between the sheets still damp from a hot shower. I love it when I get a scalp massage at the salon. I love the smell of crisp, autumn air. I love the morning commute over the bridge with the sunrise reflecting off the ocean and palms lining the shore. I love a good nap. I love sleeping in even more. I love the way my ass looks in a killer pair of jeans. I love those hard-to-come-by moments when you tear up laughing and you practically pee your pants. I love websites that post cute pictures of animals. I love the smell of gasoline and diesel. I love the scent of cologne lingering in the bathroom. I love cool, crisp nights when I can sleep with the window open. I love days when I can lounge around in pajamas playing video games or watching movies. I love coming home to a clean house. I love the sound of waves crashing against the shore. I love finding random money in my pocket. I love decorating the house for holidays. I love peeling skin and I don't know why. I love cool rain on a warm day. I love getting lost in a good book. I love how this list could go on and on, because there are so many more things I love.


*I challenge you to make your own list or leave a love of yours in the comments. The only catch? You can't include a single person on your list. It'll be tough, I know. But this particular little exercise is about stripping away everyone who defines you and figuring out what YOU love.

No comments: