Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 15, 2010

She's Back!

So I took a little hiatus, obviously. It was mostly due to the fact that I blogged at work and my job was sucking so much that I couldn't. My boss decided to cut my hours down to practically nothing and then closed the doors completely. Thankfully, I jumped right into the same position at another company and couldn't be happier. I love it when things happen for a reason!

Boo and I are still madly in love (cue eye rolls). We've moved from the passion-filled honeymoon phase into the nesting phase. Now I'm not saying the passion is gone, but I'm no longer worried about the state of our relationship, we argue much less, and have seriously started talking about marriage. I still don't have a ring, but in Boo's defense, he's been trying to get rid of a house in central Florida and it's costing him dearly. Plus, we've been making lots of improvements to the house. But if I know him like I think I know him, he's got a plan in the works.

Stay tuned...

No comments: