Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, March 06, 2009

Things My Boyfriend Does: Part 2

This was my boyfriend last night. But instead of a house, it was his car. And it didn't fall on him, he crawled under it. At 1am.

We went out for Thirsty Thursday and had a few too many pitchers of beer. When we got home, Boo decided to pee in the bushes because apparently the toilet was just too far. I went inside to change and went back out to check on him and his longest pee ever. He was nowhere to be found. I walked behind his car and almost tripped on his feet which were sticking out from underneath it. I grabbed his feet and asked what he was doing under the car. He didn't know. How he got under there, I will never know because it took him a good five minutes to inch his way back out.

This is not unlike the time Boo hid in the dark behind the bedroom door with toothpaste dripping down his chin (drunk, obviously). I couldn't find him for ten minutes until I caught a glimpse of his watch glowing in the dark. When I asked him what he was doing, he didn't know. And then he fell asleep. Standing up.

He's precious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. It's like you have your own tiny mystery to figure out every couple of days. :D

Andhari said...

That's too funny :D The thing we do when we're intoxicated, huh ?:P