Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Well, It's About Time!

I am happy to report that Boo and I are finally engaged! He proposed randomly last week while we were on a sunset cruise on the boat. He asked me to get into his toolbox for some pliers and inside was a small box with a note taped to it that read "open me." Once I opened it, Boo was on one knee asking me to marry him. Once I said yes, he brought out a cooler he had been hiding. It was full of champagne, strawberries and a dozen roses. He really outdid himself and I had no idea it was coming.

We have already tentatively set a wedding date for 9/10/11. Yay!!

3 comments:

femalestoday said...

Hello i was checking out blogs cuz i made one for me today and saw yours that was very nice of him, considering guys don't have any imagination when it come down to proposing. Congrats and best of luck! ordinarysandra.blogspot.com

Siaolong said...

Grab Your Share of Unlimited Income for Life!
You have a short time to secure for yourself the
greatest business opportunity since the .com boom!

Grab it today!
http://tinyurl.com/22wgvtm

Kali said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! Finally you'll be Mrs. Boo!!!! Let me know if you need any help in the planning process!! XOXO