Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, January 19, 2009

Things My Boyfriend Does

I thought it wasn't until after marriage that couples started doing those previously unacceptable things like using the toilet in front of the other, or passing gas loudly, or talking about diarrhea, or anything else relating to bodily functions. Oh, how I was mistaken.

Last night, Boo and I were joking around in bed. I stuck a finger in his mouth and scratched his gums by accident. I teased him and told him he was such a baby. Before I could say another word, his hand came up to touch my face and I shrieked. The stench that filled my nose was so unbearable that my eyes teared up. Yes folks, my sexy boyfriend did the ol' "cup and release." I'm still kind of horrified and I'm not sure what kind of retaliation is in order, but there is one in the works. I mean, short of whacking him in the face with a bloody tampon, how does a girl get her boyfriend back after he basically farted in her face? Talk amongst yourselves.

2 comments:

LB said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Sick.

....boys are so gross.

Anonymous said...

I think once is ok, just because he's showing you what a disgusting BOY he can be, but no more. :D

Hmm, and I might just be saying that because I have a lack of actual research done in the field....I'm like an armchair-relationshipologist, yuck.