Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is it too much to ask?

Do you know how bad it sucks that my sex drive is infinitely higher than my boyfriend's? What's wrong with this picture?

Me: Hey, let's go have sex in the shower. (less mess when Aunt Flo is around)
Him: Now!?
Me: No, tomorrow. Yes, now!
Him: Um, ok. (doesn't move)
Me: ??
Him: (continues watching TV)
Me: (gets up and takes a shower...alone)
Him: Are you all clean now?
Me: ...
Him: What's wrong?
Me: You don't wanna have sex with me!
Him: I'm all comfy on the couch! I don't wanna go in the shower!
Me: Whatever. (storms off to sleep in the guest room)

2 comments:

JML said...

Have to say, I also empathize with this one. It's like "dude, any other guy would be MORE than happy to jump off the non-fucking couch to go take a literally fucking shower!" boo boys and their lack of sex drive.

Sassy said...

I have the same problem. Seriously, it kills me how long he can go without sex. On the plus side, he would never cheat on me just for the sake of sex.