Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The words I was looking for...

I had a conversation earlier about why I don't like to have sex for the sake of having sex. If you've read any of my posts, you know I really like sex and it's on my mind ALL the time. Basically, I'm a borderline nympho. Anyway, I had a hard time describing my thoughts on why I'm not that into no-strings-attached sex. Granted, a good, sweaty fuck-a-thon is always fabulous, but this is what I prefer. If I'm having sex with a guy just because I want sex, chances are he's not going to know what I like or do what I like, and it'll be about as meaningful as the cheese grater you got last Valentine's Day. And it usually leaves me feeling unfulfilled, wishing I had something more. Now I'm not saying I never go straight for the sex and nothing more because I have my needs (read: uncontrollable urges). But lately, I've been fairly controlled (and sex-less) because the bad doesn't outweigh the good (as heart-pounding and toe-curling as it can be).

Now how many more times can I say sex (and use parentheses) in one post?

(That's damn sexy.)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still dont get it.
BWK

Anonymous said...

That's ok...that post was meant for people who actually can relate to and like sex.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...sex just gets in the way of sleep!
BWK

Anonymous said...

That's because you rank sleep as more of a priority (among other things I'm sure). For me it is:

1. SEX
2. SEX
3. Sleep
4. Food
5. Alcohol

Anonymous said...

For me, I rank them as follows.
1. FUN!!!
2. Chili
3. Budweiser
4. Cedar Point
5. Sleep
6. Sun
7. More chili
8. Tacos
9. Mahi Mahi
10. Sex
BWK

Anonymous said...

Yeah, dude, I can't believe mahi mahi is in your top ten, much less above sex. I've never had sex and it still comes way above mahi mahi for me.

Anonymous said...

Well you must have had some poor tasting Mahi Mahi...because that is much more statisfaction than sex!! Besides, your not missing out too much on the sex part.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...fish in my mouth or orgasm....yeah, definitely going to have to leave all the mahi mahi, good and bad, for you.

Although my list might look something like this:

1. Sex
2. Grammar
3. Vodka
4. Sleep

Anonymous said...

Good. More fish for me.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...perhaps you've had too many girls who taste like fish. Could that be it?