Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, October 06, 2005

A Product of Boredom at Work

1) My uncle: died last February of alcoholism.

2) Never in my life: will I turn my back on my friends.

3) When I was five: I got to travel around Europe for a month.

4) High School was: six years ago but some things and/or people never change.

5) I will never forget: the day I found out my friend Jesse had drowned.

6) I once met: Ben Stein in an elevator.

7) There's this guy/girl I know who: I can never say no to.

8) Once, at a bar: I took my shirt off.

9) By noon I'm usually: ready for a nap.

10) Last night: I argued with my parents.

11) If I only had: a brain...ok, less fear of the unknown.

12) Next time I go to church, I'll: probably be getting married.

13) Terry Schiavo's: parents were insane.

14) What worries me most: is that feeling of being unfulfilled.

15) When I turn my head left, I see: A shelf full of folders.

16) When I turn my head right, I see: Bethiekins

17) You know I'm lying when: I tell you. I'm not proud but I'm a pretty good liar.

18) You know what I miss most about the eighties: not having a care in the world.

19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare: I would've seduced Romeo.

20) By this time next year: I want my credit cards paid off.

21) A better name for me would be: Ivanna Humpalot.

22) I have a hard time understanding: animal cruelty.

23) If I ever go back to school I'll: get a Master's in graphic design or study computer animation.

24) You know I like you if: I jokingly tease you a lot.

25) If I won an award: I'd have another good excuse to celebrate with some drinking.

26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: have funny names.

27) Take my advice, never: get between a friend and her man.

28) My ideal breakfast is: bacon, sausage gravy and biscuits...bring on the fat.

29) A song I love, but do not have is: "Sugar, We're Goin' Down."

30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: bringing lots of booze.

31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: are things that made me rack my brain to find a common bond.

32) Why doesn't everyone: talk as openly as I do?

33) If you spend the night at my house: you really need to love dogs.

34) I'd stop my wedding for: those persistent second thoughts.

35) The world could do without: those who are heartless and inhumane.

36) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: lick its butt.

37) My favorite blonde is: Pete's Wicked Strawberry Blonde

38) PAPER CLIPS are more useful than: flinging other office products in rubber band fights.

39) If I do anything well, it's: making people laugh.

No comments: