Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Office Talk Part 2






Here in the office, we have the remarkable talent of turning everyday conversations into perverse, sexual innuendos. Here are some examples coming from the potty mouths we are.

A: How does this work?
J: You stick it in the big hole…
A: Which hole?
J: Oh, I'm sorry, I mean the small one.
A: There are three holes.
J: This one. Then you spin it around.

A: What would they do if I put a nice smear of Taco Bell sauce in this participant book? Maybe they'd say, "If you're good, you'll get to lick it later!"

A: C, what would you do if I chewed like this all the time?
C: I'd go sit in my office.
B: What would you do if she did it in your office all the time?

A: I think there is a crack in my taco.

A: We couldn't do that in our dorm rooms because there was a lot of really heavy wood.

A: Did you see that (flinging a rubber band)?!
B: Oh look! It got stuck on his thing!

A: Your back hurts from gardening!?
B: Yes, I was trimming the bushes.

P: Ew. J, how do you eat those meat sticks?
J: Peel it down, stick it in my mouth, bite it, chew it and swallow.

B: I hate handling dirty boxes.
A: Yeah, dirty boxes are gross.

A: B, you need to clean your carpet over there.
B: Maybe you should clean your carpet.
A: I'll clean my carpet if you clean yours.

No comments: